CPAP Purchase Options
Good Night Medical offers a variety of CPAPs for purchase. Check out our selection below and then call 877-753-3742 for more information!
The F&P ICON+ Auto is the fully featured Auto CPAP which combines all of Fisher & Paykel Healthcare’s leading clinical technologies including our advanced Auto-adjusting algorithm and SensAwake Technology.
The F&P ICON+ Auto DELIVERS:
- ThermoSmart™ Technology for more humidity and comfort
- SensAwake responsive pressure relief to provide better overall sleep.
- Auto-adjusting pressure for personalized treatment during sleep
- Info Technologies for flexible data communication options
- Contemporary and stylish design for bedroom appeal
- Forward facing display with intuitive menu system
- Compact footprint including humidifier and power supply
- Combined smart technologies.
DreamStation is responsive, informative, easy-to-use and connects remotely to your care team. In every way, it’s designed to make it comfortable to help you stay committed to treating your sleep apnea.
- The colorful display features an icon-based navigation system.
- Among the leading CPAP brands, DreamStation features comprehensive selection of wireless options — including Bluetooth, Cellular and WiFi.*
- Performance Check— gives you peace of mind by simplifying in-home evaluation and troubleshooting, while confirming every morning that your device was working properly through the night.
- Provides maintenance alerts and reminders every 30 days.
- Available in CPAP Pro, CPAP Auto, BiPAP and Auto BiPAP versions to meet your therapy needs.
- Designed to create a restful and natural sleep
- Simple and user friendly
- Quiet when it matters most
- Tubing that moves with you when you sleep
- Humidification options for enhanced comfort
- Portable and easy to travel with
- Device warranty included
- Designed, engineered and assembled in the USA
Z1 Travel Cpap (order on request)
- Very Quiet : The Z1 cpap machine only makes 26 dBA of sound during operation. By cpap industry standards that is considered to be exceptionally quiet. In fact, the Z1® is one of the quietest travel machines on the market.
- Extremely Quiet: The Z1® is the lightest cpap machine available anywhere. At only 10 ounces it is a great everyday machine that is also ideal for travel.
- Battery powered: The Z1 cpap system has an optional* integrated battery system that we call the PowerShell™. It delivers a full night of cord-free power on a fully-charged battery.
Transcend mini CPAP is a fully-featured CPAP device designed for your mobile lifestyle.
- Small, fully-featured CPAP
- TranSync compatible
- Most innovative & portable CPAP in the world
- Weighs less than one pound